Outreach and Engagement
Parental advice and information
Parents weekly advice and information session
Your chance to receive information, advice and support on disability related issues
Free for families of people with learning disabilities or autism across London
You can get help with...
- Disability benefits and simple forms
- Information on Health and Social Care services
- Welfare Benefits
- Social opportunities to meet other families
- Let you know about how to get involved with Parent/Carer Forums and how Centre 404 can support you and your family!
- Signpost you on to other services, if necessary
When: Every Thursday during term time - 9:30 to 11:30
Where: Golden Lane Campus, 101 Whitecross Street, London, EC1Y 8JA
Click here to see or download poster
For more information contact the Supporting Families Team at Centre 404 on 02076971336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Out-of-hours service for working family carers
Calling all working Parents and Family Carers!
- Late evening phone advice 07976049594 from 5 pm to 7:30 pm
- 1:1 support on agreed evenings or Saturdays (by appointment only). Call 02076971336 or 07976049594 to book your appointment
For more information and to book your appointment contact the Supporting Families Team on 02076971336 or email email@example.com
Appointments will be held at Centre 404, 404 Camden Road N7 0SJ
Click here to see or download the flier